Entrants must be aged between 10-16
Entrants must be aged 17+
1. All performers must register at Banbridge Old Town Hall, Scarva Street, Banbridge between 9:30am - 11.30am on Saturday 27 June 2015.
2. Any performer arriving later than 11.30am will not be judged as part of the competition but may be allocated a pitch to perform, if available.
3. Children must be accompanied by an adult at the time of registration and throughout the event.
4. Competitors may enter the Junior competition only if the oldest performer in their group is 16 years of age or younger.
5. No act can be entered in both the Junior and Open competitions.
6. No act can enter either competition more than once. For example a competitor may not enter the competition as a soloist and then also enter the same competition as part of a group.
7. You are required to busk from 1.00pm until 4.30pm at your pitch.
8. The content of your act must not be in breach of any law or copyright and should adhere to the rules of common decency.
9. Any act that the judges deem to be dangerous, offensive or otherwise inappropriate will be asked to stop and will be withdrawn from the competition.
10. No mains powered amplification is allowed. The judges may ask buskers using battery-powered amplification to turn down their volume.
11. You may not be aware that you are being judged as this will be done anonymously at different times throughout the afternoon.
12. The judges decision is final. No discussion will be entered into.
13. All competitors must be at the Prize Giving Ceremony, Solitude Park Banbridge at 5pm prompt to take part in the prize giving event.
14. The Winners may be invited to perform on stage so please ensure that you have your instrument(s) with you.
15. All Junior performers must be accompanied by an adult to allow the prize winning cheque to be issued.